Tuesday -May 1st -
Labor day. Holiday?. Not for me, I worked HARD! Made my 1st "real" tattoo!. I´m so excited!!
Ok, maybe 1st and 2nd tattoo?. I´ve re-inked a previous tattoo (a "Tribal") and made a whole new one.
Claudio beared with the pain incredibly well (or maybe I was smooth enough so it didn´t hurt that much?) (well, at least he didn´t complain. Good enough for my first time :3 ).
I was so freaking tired afterwards, that I recalled that I had to take a picture after re-wrapping the tribal and wrapping the Skull (Motorhead logo) ._.U
Tattooing feels freaking empowering.Planning next tattoo.
I´ll be visiting him soon, so I can take a decent one
Wenesday -May 2nd -
- Got some rest (meaning "I didn´t go to bed so late it was early already" as usual)
- Cleaned and put in order my workspace. Gosh, so much dust should be illegal! T_T
- Started and got to 60% of the Magazine illustration done. I needed to have something done for Thursday´s photo shoot.
Screencap - 20% done
Thursday -May 3rd -
- Bad sleep again. Too anxious for... Magazine´s photo shoot D: It went well, after all (even though the bad hair day ^_^U). Plus, the photographer was the nicest girl ever. And she was a New York City fan just like me! XD
- After photo session... I ran to Monica´s workshop. We had to be there to help receiving the artworks for the upcoming (June? July?) Collective Art Show on Centro Cultural Recoleta (we´re putting it together). I´ve spent hours working as a Door(Wo)man, running from one way to other, opening and closing the doors and walking fellow artists in and out. Tiresome, but way better than filling up paperwork.
We´ve received around 150 illustrations
- Sketched some ideas for mi illustration for the exhibition (I should have delivered it today, but I spent hours receiving other ppl works... so...)
- Replied most notes on DA. Still got a pile of them =_=Uu
Friday -May 4th -
- Finished/delivered the Magazine Illustration. I´m really happy with the results!
- Took my cat, Leo, to the vet. He needs blood tests and stuff =_= (at least he seems to be in good spirits! That´s important!)
- FINALLY had a little time to watch Game of Thrones!!! ♥0♥
Saturday was awesome, but I´ll get to that later. I want to get some sleep now.
It´s Tuesday once again, and I have a lot to do tomorrow!
[TO BE CONTINUED]